Attention FFA Chapters & Industrial Arts Classes
The Ohio Beef Council and the Beef Checkoff want you! Below is the current recipe brochure holder that the Ohio Beef Council has featured at industry shows and consumer events for the past gazillion years. We need a new one! So we are turning to the FFA chapters and industrial arts classes around the state to see what you can come up with. This contest is open to all interested chapters/classes.
Here’s the Rules:
• The brochure holder cannot weigh more then 85 lbs. The lighter the better.
• Dimensions can vary, but the holder must sit at least 3 feet off of the ground and must be easily accessible to the average person.
• Brochure holder must contain the Ohio Beef Council logo or Beef Checkoff logo (OBC will provide digital copies of the logo/logos)
• Brochure holder must exclusively feature red and black coloring
• Brochure holder must contain holders that can accommodate brochure sizes that include; 8.5” X 11” 5” X 7” 8.5” X 4”
• Participating groups must submit blue-print to the Ohio Beef Council by November 15, 2011.… Continue reading