2010 FSR features at a glance
• This is the 48th Farm Science Review, the 28th at the Molly Caren Agricultural Center.
• Hundreds of demonstration plots and several million dollars worth of machinery.
• Twenty-first-year inductions into the Farm Science Review Hall of Fame.
• Ohio Farmer Conservation Awards; Thursday at 11:30 a.m.
• OSU Central, featuring demonstrations and displays from Ohio State University colleges and departments.
• A lot of farm safety, home safety and health information.
• Global Positioning Systems (GPS) hands-on demonstrations in the demonstration fields.
• Expanded programs on conservation practices in the Gwynne Conservation Area.
• An arts and crafts exhibit tent.
• Permanent washroom facilities with diaper changing stations.
Harvesting, strip-tilling, global positioning and tillage demonstrations will take place every day. Check the schedule at fsr.osu.edu for demonstration times.
The commercial exhibit area hosts about 600 exhibitors from all across North America in the Central Exhibit Area.