Job Title: Warehouse Team Member
Company Name: Kalmbach Feeds
Kalmbach Feeds is a family-owned company in Upper Sandusky, Ohio, which is a small, family-oriented town in northwestern Ohio. Kalmbach Feeds manufactures and sells top quality custom nutritional products for all livestock poultry, and companion animals.
– 50+ years of growth – 50+ years no layoffs – 50+ years of profitability
Kalmbach Feeds is not a typical company and we are not looking for typical people. We are looking for people who want to excel and make a difference.
Shift: 2nd and 3rd
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Is required to lift 50 lbs. on a consistent basis
- Is required to operate forklifts, electric pallet jacks, manual pallet jacks, and order-pickers in accordance with OSHA requirements.
- Is required to maintain specified housekeeping assignments in accordance with the provided housekeeping guidelines and expectations.
- Is required to and responsible for filling out paperwork for receiving and shipping documents in a timely and accurate manner.
- Is required to perform receiving activities that include unloading and put away functions while following the established written processes.
- Is required to perform shipping activities that include loading van trailers, pick-up trucks, cars, box vans, pull behind trailers, and other assorted equipment while following the established written processes.
- Is required to perform picking activities that include picking full pallet quantities from the racking locations as well as building pallets bag by bag.
- Other job duties will be assigned as necessary.
- Outstanding compensation plan
- Health Insurance plan
- Accrued paid time off
- Paid uniforms
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Dental Insurance
- Generous 401k
- Company condo in Florida
Interested candidates should apply at: https://www.kalmbachfeeds.com/work-with-us