September 28–30, 9am–5pm
This free statewide event features self-guided, guided or open house tours in each region of the state and highlights homes, businesses, and public buildings that are using green technologies such as solar, wind, geothermal, green design, energy efficiency and more.
- Learn about the residential renewable energy process
- Educate themselves on the technical details and components of different renewable energy systems
- Network with other Ohio residents who have a passion for renewable energy
- Talk with industry leaders from the renewable energy sector around the state
- See commercial and corporate energy installations and hear about the benefits to businesses
Presented by Green Energy Ohio.
Tour stops needed
Each tour is made possible through site owners who share their hands-on experiences with participants who want to learn more about clean energy technologies. When registering, please indicate which days and times the property will be available for tour participants. A confirmation email will be sent and the site will be shown on the tour map and listed under the appropriate region. The deadline to register as a host site on this year’s Tour is Aug. 31.