New Holland’s new mid-range T6 Series tractors deliver outstanding power, performance and fuel efficiency with Tier 4a emissions-compliant engines that feature New Holland’s exclusive ECOBlue™ technology. Six models, from 90- to 120-PTO hp, are available with a range of standard to premium features with a combination of transmission, hydraulic and cab packages to suit the operation and preferences of a wide array of farming and utility operations.
“New Holland’s new T6 Series tractors provide exceptional performance and fuel economy, making them ideal mid-range tractors for livestock and mixed farm applications, roadside mowing, heavy loader work and more,” says Mike Cornman, Dairy & Livestock Segment Marketing Manager.
New Holland’s Tier 4a compliant engines offer improved power, performance and reduced fuel consumption thanks to New Holland’s ECOBlue™ Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology. Thanks to the cutting-edge SCR system, engines benefit from significantly better fuel economy and more power and torque. Instead of recycling exhaust gases, the ECOBlue™ system takes 100% cool, clean air directly into the engine. One of the principal benefits of SCR technology is that it does not place any additional demands on the cooling package, which means that zero power is diverted to cool the exhaust gas. The engine’s power is only used for the machines principal “working” functions, improving productivity.
T6.140, T6.150 and T6.160 models feature a 274 cu. inch, 4-cylinder engine, while the T6.155, T6.165 and T6.175 models feature 411 cu. Inch, 6-cylinder engines. All six T6 tractor models, regardless of engine block size, have electronic engines and use a common-rail, fuel-injection pump and engine power management designed to provide optimal performance and power for any job. Standard engine boost provides up to 25 additional engine horsepower for PTO and transport work.
Four transmission options are available to accommodate varying operational needs:
- 24×24 Dual Command™ Hi-Lo transmission with power shuttle provides an underdrive gear for each of the 12 forward and reverse gears.
- 16×16 ElectroShift™ with power shuttle provides touch button powershifting through the four gears of each range, plus a clutch-free shift between first and second range, and between the third and fourth range.
- 16×16 AutoShift with power shuttle offers the same operational convenience as the ElectroShift™ but with an additional auto-shift button for field and road conditions.
- 17×16 AutoShift with 25 mph (40 KPH) economy or 31 mph (50 KPH) provides an alternative when a more economical transmission or higher speeds are desired.
- A creeper option provides slower operational speeds.
The T6 tractors are designed to handle implements with ease. They have a large three-point hitch lift capacity ranging from 9,620 lbs. – 13,460 lbs, and a choice of a standard 18-gallon-per-minute (gpm) open-center hydraulic system or the optional 26-gpm closed-center, load-sensing (CCLS) system. A power beyond option with flat face couplers is also available for implements with large hydraulic needs.
About New Holland Agriculture
New Holland Agriculture is a division of CNH Global N.V. (NYSE:CNH), a majority-owned subsidiary of Fiat Industrial S.p.A. New Holland Agriculture sells and services an innovative line of agricultural equipment, including a full line of tractors, hay and forage equipment, harvesting, crop production and material handling equipment. Sales, parts and service are provided by more than 1,000 New Holland dealers throughout North America.